August 2020 Intake
The application window for Round 1 2020 for posts commencing from August 2020 will open at 10am (UK time) on Thursday 7th November 2019 and will close at 4pm (UK time) on Friday 29th November 2019. There will two Selection Centres for interviews - one in England and one in Scotland. Applicants will be able to select to attend at either location, regardless of their post preference location. The England Selection Centre will take place at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, on Thursday 6th, Friday 7th, Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th February 2020. Details of the Scotland Selection Centre are due shortly.
- Recruitment Timetable (Available soon)
- ST1 CAMHS Indicative Vacancy Numbers (Available soon)
- Applicants’ Guide Round 1 August 2020 (Available soon)
- Interview Stem Questions - Station 1 (Available from 30th January 2020)
- Interview Stem Questions - Station 2 (Available from 30th January 2020)
August 2019 Intake
The application window for the August 2019 intake has now closed. There will be no further recruitment rounds for ST1 CAMHS in 2019.
Please note that Core Psychiatry will have further recruitment rounds in 2019 and so please refer to the CT1 Psychiatry pages for further details of these.
Last Reviewed: 19th June 2019