The North West Leadership Schools (NWLS) are an initiative of Health Education England (North West). Each year we run a series of free events, workshops and lectures with the aim of inspiring and developing leadership skills in medical trainees.
NWLS has three regional sub-branches: Cheshire and Merseyside, Cumbria and Lancashire and Greater Manchester. Each sub-branch is responsible for organising smaller “after work” events as well as working together across the region to deliver three large full day events.
We are inviting doctors and dentists with an interest in leadership and management to join the North West Leadership NWLS committee.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working doctors and dentists at all stages of training (F1-ST8) to help drive the school forward.
This is an exciting new format for the current training year, and we hope that you can be a part of it…
- Enhance and develop your knowledge, skills and confidence
- Can be used towards the Leadership and Management capabilities and competencies
- Working relationships with leading figures in the region, such as Associate Deans and senior HEE staff
Committee member responsibilities:
- Promoting medical and dental leadership in the region by organising a range of courses, events and workshops
- Attending committee meetings
- Liaising with a wide range of internal and external colleagues, such as HEE admin staff, NW trainers and local venues
How to apply
Please click here
to open the application form; the deadline for submission is 23:59, on Sunday 15th
There are no more upcoming events at the moment; please check this page for updates.